Much more recent than the chapels of Saint-Julien and Saint-Sulpice, this chapel dates from the 17th century, after religion war while Christian recapture. It is situated outside of the village.
Go in and visit it.
What a wonderful point of view !
Constructed around 1660, it belonged to a confraternity during the Ancien Régime who appointed a rector in charge of the service. It is devoted to St Joseph, patron saint of the workers, more particularly of carpenters and joiners.